Opening a bank account in Australia is essential and it is one of the first things to do when you step foot Down Under. Thanks to a convention with Commonwealth Bank, Just Australia helps to open the bank account for its students, working holiday and all couples who need to have a shared account for visa reasons. It’s a really good service for those who don’t speak English very well yet and for those who want to continue procedures from.
Just Australia is able to open the account for its students both from and once they arrived in Australia. It is absolutely free, you don’t have to pay any fees for it during your studies. If you are or you will be in Australia with a student visa, you can open your bank account online interest free. Click on this link and keep going to “Student Everyday Account Smart Access”, put in your details, and then once you are in Australia go to the bank and confirm your personal information with the passport and the enrolment school.
Bank account for Working Holiday and 456 Visas
For those who hold a temporary or permanent work visa, Just Australia offers the same service for opening a bank account for just $4 per month.
Details to give to Just Australia for opening the bank account:
- Name and surname
- Arrival date in Australia
- Date of birth
- Residency in
- Residency in Australia (if you already know the Australian address)
How to open a Commonwealth bank account
- Go to a Commonwealth help desk with your own passport.
- Deposit about $50 in the first 56 days from the opening of the account from or the Australian help desk.
Why choose Commonwealth
- Almost five thousand branches in all Australia
- More than 4,200 ATMs
- The most efficient online banking website with 5 million users
- Application is really simple and easy to use