Service and information

Just Australia provides assistance and personalized consultations before, during and if necessary even after your Australian experience. If you are interested in starting an educational or work path Down Under you can access a variety of free services because Just Australia is funded directly by schools and institutions represented by us. We can provide not only advice, but also services and assistance to move to Australia!

Services free of charge

  • Tax File Number: the ID code for taxation needed to work in Australia.
  • Australian Business Number (ABN): the equivalent of the VAT registration number.
  • Bank account: we can help to open a bank account.
  • Australian Resume: we can help to write a CV according to the Australian standard. This differs from the Italian ones, and it is important if you want an answer to a job offer.
  • Accommodation: we can help to look for suitable accommodation.
  • Job: we can help you find a job through a network of Australian firms and job listings.

Services with a fee

  • Health insurance: we can help you find the best health coverage depending on your needs, visa and stay.
  • NAATI: we can provide qualified translators to translate documents needed for visas and university admissions. All Italian documents are valid in Australia only if they are translated by a certified NAATI translator.
  • RSA and RSG: Responsible Service of Alcohol and Gambling licenses. These licenses are necessary to work in bars and casinos or in any venue that has slot machines.

Contact us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©Just Australia 2023