The Travel & Tourism course is suitable for those who want to work in the world of travel and travel agencies. Australia is a huge island and traveling by plane is a fact of life for both vacation and business travel. Tourism is a driving force in the Australian economy, with a turnover of over 102 billion dollars and a workforce of 500,000 people. Australia attracts 6.6 million tourists each year, 43% of whom come from Asia.
Attending a travel and tourism course in Australia is ideal for getting in touch with this industry. During the course, you can also learn to issue airline tickets, thanks to the agreements that schools have with travel agencies. Some institutes have a travel agency on campus where they book flights for employees and students, as well as for Australian clients.
Travel & Tourism Couse
- Certificate III in Guiding: $3,200 (26 weeks)
- Diploma of Travel & Tourism: $6,400 (52 weeks)
- City: Melbourne, Sydney
- Length of visa: up to 24 months
- Frequency: 2 days per week (20 hours pw)
- Modes: Theoretical lessons at the city campus and practical lessons in the laboratories
- Payment: quarterly
- Admission: every three months
- English Level: Upper Intermediate
- High school diploma
- Travel Agency Manager
- Average hourly payment: $40
- Average annual payment: $82,000
The price is subject to change based on entry period, duration of the course, duration of holidays, selected city, school, cost of enrolment and school material.