The Marketing and Social Media course is one of those courses that everyone should do because it is useful to learn techniques to promote a business and to manage Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles. It is therefore ideal for anyone who wants to either start their own business or work as a manager in a restaurant, a bar or any other business.
Australia is an extremely modern and technological country where social media is the showcase of any business activity. Every company has a very well maintained site, a Facebook page with captivating images and videos, and an Instagram profile with a series of hipster photos, photo competitions and much more.
To be sponsored as a marketing specialist or manager or as a public relations manager you need to have a bachelor’s degree in economics specializing in marketing, or a bachelor’s degree in communication sciences. This course is useful for understanding how this industry works in Australia and also for those who want to do a course that can be useful in other sectors.
Marketing and Social Media Course
- Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication: $5,000 (44 weeks)
- Diploma in Marketing & Communication: $6,000 (52 weeks)
- City: Melbourne, Sydney
- Length of visa: up to 24 months
- Frequency: 2 days per week (20 hours pw)
- Modes: Theoretical lessons at the city campus and practical lessons in the laboratories
- Payment: quarterly
- Admission: every three months
- English Level: Upper Intermediate
- High school diploma
- Marketing Specialist – Short-Term Skilled Occupation List
- Public Relations Manager – Short-Term Skilled Occupation List
- Average hourly payment: $40
- Average annual payment: $82,000
The price is subject to change based on entry period, duration of the course, duration of holidays, selected city, school, cost of enrolment and school material.