Do you dream of living in Australia and do you like children? Are you positive and full of energy? The Child Care course is just for you. At the moment there is a great demand for qualified staff and the chances of being sponsored are very high, both in Melbourne and Sydney and also in so-called regional areas. A child educator is a professional figure who deals with a child from six months to six years of age and plays a key role in the child’s development, from child psychology to education and recreational activities.
This is a very specific profession. In fact, working with children is a complex activity. For this reason, skills are needed that can only be gained through study, training and field experience.
Every year, more than 4 million children are enrolled in kindergarten. In fact, it’s predicted that there will be a strong growth in the next few years in the number of dedicated childcare facilities and in the next 10 years, there will be an upward trend in recruitment. More and more child educators are therefore needed to work with children and provide their professionalism.
The course may be interesting for those who are already kindergarten teachers or those who are language teachers and want to experience working with children abroad.
Child Care Courses
- Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care: $6,130 (33 weeks)
- Early Childhood Education and Care Diploma: $16,630 (90 weeks)
- Certificate III Certificate + Diploma: $18,930 (123 weeks)
- Cities: Melbourne and Sydney
- Length of visa: up to 2 years
- Frequency: 2 days a week plus 5 hours of online study every week
- Mode: theoretical and practical lessons
- Payment: quarterly
- Admission: every 3 months
- English Level: Upper Intermediate
- Middle or High School Diploma
- Child Care Centre Manager – Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List
- Early childhood teacher – Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List
- Average hourly payment: $25
- Average annual payment: $53,000
The price is subject to change based on entry period, duration of the course, duration of holidays, selected city, school, cost of enrolment and school material.