In a flourishing economy as the Australian one, banks play a very important role and work in completely different way from the Italian ones. Banking is one of the most principle sector with a turnover of $135 million dollars year and an asset of 2,7 trillion. Australia ranks fifth in the world for the system and financial market. There are four major banks in Australia: Australia and New Zealand New Bank (ANZ), Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), National Australia Bank (NAB) and Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC).
The ideal for working in an Australian bank is to own an economic degree. If you don’t have any degree, you can attend the Banking Course and learn more about systems, software and Australian banking service. The package consists in Certificate IV and Diploma in Banking Services, and allows you to have a general picture of how works the banking world and be already competitive in the job market. For those who want to continue the studies, can always enroll at the University to get a degree in Australia.
- Certificate IV in Banking Services: from $5,500 (38 weeks)
- Diploma of Banking Services Management: from $5,500 (52 weeks)
- Visa duration: 24 months
- Attendance: 20 hs/pw, 2 days a week of choice from Monday to Friday
- Terms: theory lessons in the city campus
- Payments: three-monthly
- Admissions: every months
- Location: Melbourne
- English level: upper intermediate
- Middle or high school diploma
- Hourly average: $28
- Annual average: $75,000