Want to become a movie star? The advanced diploma of acting opens the curtain on the thrilling and interactive world of cinema, theatre and television. It is a sector still to be discovered and it has developed very rapidly in recent years. For this reason, the film industry is constantly looking for professional figures to form and invest in, to grow and give more visibility to the films made in Australia. This means that from a business point of view, it is a growing industry and there are good career opportunities both in cinema and television.
The teaching methods used by the school are aimed at a course for the formation of future professionals who are emotionally charged. In fact, it combines the personal psychology of character and the approach that must be used on the stage. This method combines the best Eric Morris system and biomechanics with international techniques to equip the student with exceptional professionalism.
To be sponsored in the industry, you must be hired as a Film or Video Editor, or rather a professional specializing in film creation and production.
- Diploma of screen and media – Acting: $17,500 (12 months)
- Diploma of screen and media – Live Production $17,500 (12 months)
- Certificate IV in Theatre and Screen Performance $7,000 (6 months)
- City: Sydney
- Length of visa: 16 months
- Frequency: mandatory from Monday to Friday
- Mode: theoretical and practical lessons at the city campus
- Payment: quarterly
- Admission: February or July
- English Level: Upper Intermediate
- Middle or High School Diploma
- Movie or Video Editor – Short-Term Skilled Occupation List
- Average hourly payment: $32
- Average annual payment: $84,000
The price is subject to change based on entry period, duration of the course, duration of holidays, selected city, school, cost of enrolment and school material.